About Us

My photo
David and I were married in December of 2009. We live in Logan, Utah and we LOVE it! We have FIVE kids; A.J., Jessah, Glaiden, Raelynn and Kenadie!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Family Really Needs Our Prayers

MckMama is a smash in the blogging world (as I've recently come to know) but her world is in a massive whirl wind right now with her youngest boy, Stellan. Here's the link to the Her Blog. Little Stellan is struggling and can use every prayer he can get. His whole story is in there as well and WARNING: Once you start reading about this little man's life, even while still in his mama's tummy, you won't be able to stop. He's a bright star and one little man who has come to this world to help us all learn a thing or two about faith. Hang in there little MckMuffin!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to share my website with you! I will be donating a portion of all sales to String of Pearls! I hope youll check it out! Sugarandspice1.etsy.com And also let others know about it too!
    thanks!
    -lexi
    Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete