About Us

My photo
David and I were married in December of 2009. We live in Logan, Utah and we LOVE it! We have FIVE kids; A.J., Jessah, Glaiden, Raelynn and Kenadie!

Friday, August 5, 2011

I Can't Wait...

The last few weeks of pregnancy are by far the longest. While you're living them of course. As soon as the baby arrives it seems as if it was yesterday you found out you were pregnant. But I'm living them and the weeks seem to be passing quickly, it's the days that drag. It's hot and I'm pretty much stuck in the house when David is at work. Don't get me wrong, the summer has been busy and fun-filled, but the week days seem to be getting longer. I only have about 2 1/2 weeks left of carrying this little bundle inside of me (the Dr. agreed to induce me at 39 weeks due to home life getting extremely hectic the week of our due date) which is awesome! The last couple of days, however, have mysteriously doubled in length and it's got me thinking about things I am excited for. Yes, I wanted to add another [girl] to the family, but I loathe being pregnant this go around. I'm not quite sure why... I've been healthy (minus the first few months of miserable morning sickness), happy, busy, productive and organized... but I was ready to not be pregnant a long time ago. I wanted the stork to bring this baby. I'm done after Raelynn makes her debut, and I've never been more sure of anything. Here are some of the things I can't wait for:





  • I can't wait to complete this perfect family of mine... and I mean perfect.


  • I can't wait to hold my precious new daughter.


  • I can't wait for the other kids to meet and fall in love with their baby sister.


  • I can't wait to watch my amazing husband fall in love with her.


  • I can't wait to dress her up.


  • I can't wait to put her to sleep.


  • I can't wait to wake up and feed her when the house is silent.


  • I can't wait to snuggle her and see her daddy and siblings snuggle her.


  • I can't wait to go back to work just to get a little bit of adult interaction.


  • I can't wait to miss my four kids while I'm at work.


  • I can't wait to fit into normal clothes again.


  • I can't wait to come home to David and Raelynn snuggled up together.


  • I can't wait to give ALL of my maternity clothes away. Fooorreeeeveeerr. (In my best Sandlot voice)




I. Can. Not. Wait!


2 comments:

  1. I hope it all goes well for you and your new little one :) Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you . . .!!! Too bad I have to add another month to you release date. So glad to see you last week, I REALLY needed that. Good luck these next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete