About Us

My photo
David and I were married in December of 2009. We live in Logan, Utah and we LOVE it! We have FIVE kids; A.J., Jessah, Glaiden, Raelynn and Kenadie!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

1/2 Year Old

You'd think by now, I wouldn't be suprised that time goes so fast when you have kids. After four kids, it still flies by. Raelynn turned 6 months old this week. She's rolling over, almost sitting by herself, loves baby food and loves to play, and especially loves it when her daddy comes through the door.  I took her in for her checkup today and she weighs 17 lbs, 14 oz and is almost 27 inches long. Right around the 75th and 85th percentiles. She's perfectly healthy and oh so beautiful! Love you little Rae!


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry . . . Landon was 17.11 pounds at 4 Months . . . I'm a little scared for the 6 month check!

    ReplyDelete