About Us

My photo
David and I were married in December of 2009. We live in Logan, Utah and we LOVE it! We have FIVE kids; A.J., Jessah, Glaiden, Raelynn and Kenadie!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Pictures of Kids

Ok, so in my desperate attempt to figure this out I'm posting today to master the art of being able to post pictures. So here's a few of the more recent pictures of the kids.... wish me luck!

A.J. and Jessah love having their picture taken, however, notice that I'm holding their hands down... That's to prevent the ever-so-popular...


and...




Here's a more recent picture of Glaiden. He's now 3 1/2 months old. I'm not quite sure what he weighs (I'll find out again at his 4 month check-up). I do know this... as of his 2 month check-up he weighed 14 lbs 9 oz. and was 24 inces long. As for all the new babies in the ward born in 2008 he's the biggest compared to the others at their 2 month check up! Doctor says he's just an extremely healthy boy... for which I am extremely thankful.



I feel very blessed to have such amazingly beautiful children!

No comments:

Post a Comment