About Us

My photo
David and I were married in December of 2009. We live in Logan, Utah and we LOVE it! We have FIVE kids; A.J., Jessah, Glaiden, Raelynn and Kenadie!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super Bowl Party

On Sunday, we decided to throw a Super Bowl party with some friends and family. At first, we weren't really planning on anything big, but then everyone we ran into was invited and most of them showed up! So a small group turned into a packed house with a couple poker games. :) Our guests included my parents (Chet and Mishie), my brother (Logan) and sister (Mesia), cousin Ashton, her hubby Casey and little Kodee; Krystal, her boyfriend Brett, her daughter Berklee, Tara and her hubby Chad, David's friends Ricky, Mike, Wayne, Donnie and his daughter Hailee.

All the guys with their 3D glasses on during the first poker game.... Way to go Daddy! Winner of game one!

Brett, Krystal, Glaiden and Casey in between games. Aww. :)

Game 2 - Some of the girls joined in this game. I lucked out and won! Woo Hoo - $35.



Me, my Uncle Guy and cousin Ashton.



Like I said, the guys spent most of their time at the table playing poker while the ladies hung out, watched a little of the game, and chatted. The kids ran around and had a blast playing their little hearts out!

Donnie's daughter Hailee pooped out early... she was playing hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment