About Us

My photo
David and I were married in December of 2009. We live in Logan, Utah and we LOVE it! We have FIVE kids; A.J., Jessah, Glaiden, Raelynn and Kenadie!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Glaiden's First Haircut

I thought I'd throw a few pictures of Glaiden's first haircut on here. He did suprisingly well for never having sissors or clippers anywhere near him. It was almost easier to cut his hair than it is to cut A.J.'s!


Here's a before shot... (best I could get anyway)

During....
The messy counter is due to putting every thing that belongs in the bathroom as far back on the counter so we can avoid Hurricane Glaiden...
What the heck is she doin' Dad?

And after...


All done!


Happy boy!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute boy:) That is so nice he liked it, you should come and try to cut Lucas's hair for me:)

    ReplyDelete