About Us

My photo
David and I were married in December of 2009. We live in Logan, Utah and we LOVE it! We have FIVE kids; A.J., Jessah, Glaiden, Raelynn and Kenadie!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hard work and determination equal...

Success!

A.J. and Jessah had their Wildcat Run today for school. Its a huge deal and A.J. has been talking about it since school started in August. Here are some pictures of my sweet kids.

Found my bear in the sea of neon green!
The Kindergartners are off!


Enjoying her popcicle before her monster of a little brother talked her into handing it over.
 
The first glimps of A.J. I got. No other first graders in sight!
A.J. and his awesome teacher Mrs. Sawyer
A.J. and his 1at place medal at the awards assembly!

 Jessah (Kindergarten) ran about 1/4 mile, and A.J. (first grade) ran a mile. I am one proud Mama. Jessah didn't fall and finished with a huge group of her friends with a smile on her face. And A.J. accomplished what he set out to do. What a great couple of kids I have!

1 comment:

  1. way to go AJ!!! I ran with Garrett the year he did it and he left me in the dust . . .wish I had their stamina! :)

    ReplyDelete