About Us

My photo
David and I were married in December of 2009. We live in Logan, Utah and we LOVE it! We have FIVE kids; A.J., Jessah, Glaiden, Raelynn and Kenadie!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

This is the Life

Here are some pictures of our 3 camping trips so far this year. Three down... one more next weekend and hopefully lots more to come! All three weekends we were up Left Hand Fork in Blacksmith Fork Canyon. Different sites, but same area. We had SO much fun too. The boys went fishing (AJ became a pro), we went out on the 4-wheelers and just spent quality time with some of the people we love the most.

The bug is a pretty good camper so far. She can't wait to get moving like the big kids though!
Look at that sexy man showing his kids how to cast. (The first of a million casts that the poor guy would throw)
Jessah and her friend Bailey looking for butterflies. They caught a couple!

A.J. taking his little brother on a ride on one of the four-wheelers the kids got for Christmas.
The nasty rattle snake David killed on the road behind our camper.... It still makes me shudder.
Glaiden is sitting on the little blue four-wheeler trying to talk Tatem out of riding double. Ha!
Best to where a helmet when you play soccer with A.J. Even if you are A.J.
Mom and Jessah coming back from a little ride. I totally didn't need my picture taken.
Daddy and his girl on a little putt around camp. She LOVES the four wheeler!
Raelynn and Tatem became close...over who was eating her treats! :)



 David and I went on a little ride up the canyon together while the kids stayed back with our friends and I let him know how lucky and happy I am with the life that we have. I love camping with my family making these memories. I love how hard my husband works so I can stay home with our kids and we can go out and spend quality time together when he's not working. Sure, there are times when each of us envy what someone may have (or what bills they may not have). We may wish that our lives were easier in one way or the other, and we may say that we can't wait for our kids to be older and a little more independent. But the truth is... I really LOVE my life. Just the way it is. And I wouldn't trade one thing about it.
Except for maybe his stupid camera face. That, I might change. ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it . . . even the stupid camera face. Looks like you had a good time. We still haven't been up the canyon yet . . . not as easy here as it was in Logan, nor as cheap!

    ReplyDelete